Bringing you the best solar quality at a low price
1152 Stealth St.
Livermore, CA 94551
Contractor License: 941226
Not a lot of people know that adding solar panels to their roof can save them thousands of dollars. As owners of Repower Tri-Valley, we want to change that. We've put together a great team of knowledgeable Advisors who are extensively trained in solar technology, ready to inform and educate, and care about client satisfaction. Our team is like family, and when you go solar with us, you become family as well!
Here's how we're different from other solar installers. We provide:
- Expertise as a Cal First Approved Contractor: One of the only approved and trusted contractors in the Tri Valley for the PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) program, we can help you navigate the process.
- Detailed Communication: We strive to create a smooth solar installation process for you, which include several communication checkpoints as your solar installation project moves forward. We know you have questions, too, and pride ourselves on being available to answer them
- A FREE Customized Savings Estimate: We’ll provide you with a personalized analysis of your home and electric bills, and we'll highlight your options for monthly savings. There’s no obligation to receive your FREE savings estimate.
- A Comprehensive, FREE Site Survey: Because we consider many factors while evaluating your residence or commercial property for solar,, we’ll always let you know if we feel your property is not a match before moving forward. We want what’s best for you.
- Financing Options: Repower Tri Valley has independent access to all kinds of solar options, panels AND financing. We’ll help you choose what’s best for YOU, not what’s best for us.
- An Easy, Permit Process: We secure all local and state permits for you, making the process hassle-free. We’ll also double-check for state and federal solar rebates so you can take advantage of any available offers.
- Assurances: As a nationally recognized leader in the solar industry, our systems are fully insured. And, you’ll also receive our local franchise guarantee: we’ll make it right!
- Community: In addition to our expertise and service, we
believe it’s important to give back. In our greater Tri-Valley community, we
support schools, sports leagues and charities with various fundraising programs
Switching to solar is an easy, affordable and a personal experience with Repower Tri-Valley. We invite you to call us today for your free residential or business solar proposal and analysis.
Interested in more information? Join our monthly newsletter to keep up to date with what’s new in the Solar Universe! We value your inbox, too. You can unsubscribe at any time. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925.202.2238. And, for more detailed information about our company, visit TriValleySUN.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Chris Moody & Deb Puku Moody, Owners of Repower Tri Valley